Friday, October 2, 2009

outstation at ipoh

finished work for today, rest in hotel now.this is 1st time i work for nikon's fair and also the 1st time to be the leader.erm.........i feel stress! im just a new promoter for nikon and i don know y my boss ask me to be the leader for the team, haih.......... what i can do is just try my best to handle it and hope will not make them disappointed , god bless! actually i feel that my team not really trust on me, but i wont blame on them, they are know well of the product compare to me.what i can do is just.... learn and learn, gambateh! ^^today sales is very bad,hope tomorrow will getting better!god bless again!^^
i miss.........i miss last time work for sony. not because of the brand or wat, is just because of.........friendssssssss. everytime work at outstation also go with a gang of frens, but this time... i came alone. the place is same, but the environment, the ppl, the feel, all changed. tomorrow is mooncake festival, although cant back to home, i have my best friends acc me, haha! hope to c guys........^^ good9 everyone!

3 comments:

Elvin said...

相信自己吧!你的外表会带给别人一种信任,又有点强悍的感觉!哈哈!可能是这样,所以你的老板,觉得你适合当领导。不一定,要了解产品,才能当领导;当领导需要的是,让你周围的人,感觉的到你的自信,魅力!加油吧!我也是要开始做工了!不知道,这次要怎样搞好功课。。。

aNNabell said...

你说的和老板一模一样!!!厉害厉害!

Elvin said...

是吗?哈哈!那么说,我有老板的眼光咯!那么,我要努力当一个最特别的老板!哈哈!